No two gemstones are the same, making each of these conversation-starting necklaces one of a kind. This necklace showcases an uncut spessartine garnet, hand-picked for its beautiful color and natural shape. The gem is fully traceable back to the woman who mined it, thanks to our partner Moyo Gemstones. Embrace the natural beauty that is found in a rough gem and say no to wasteful gemstone cutting. The gleaming spessartine is slightly polished to bring out its vibrant color and complemented by a glistening solid gold medallion that can be engraved.
- Made in Fairtrade 9K solid gold and finished with a Tanzanian spessartine garnet sourced through our partner Moyo Gemstones.
- Your purchase supports the livelihood and education of female miners in Tanzania, as 10% of our gemstone order value is invested back into the miners.
- Comes with a spring ring clasp and adjustable chain (up to 50 cm) for a perfect fit.
- Net weight: 4.08-5.52 grams.
- Moyo is a limited release collection, as we only work with rough garnets that are similar in shape, color, and weight—resulting in limited stock.
- This piece can be engraved with up to 10 uppercase characters. Engraving is free of charge. Please note that engraved items cannot be returned.
- Engraving font: Times New Roman
- Please note that the color and shape of the garnet on your necklace may vary from the one shown on the product photos, as each gem used in this collection has unique natural qualities.